January 17, 20222021 was a rollercoaster year for us all, making our way through a global pandemic and trying to reinvent ourselves for this new modern world. Here at Mibex Software, we relished the opportunity to re-imagine what our company was all about and how we could serve customers better going forward. In the spirit of reflection, we thought we would use this post to look back on the highlights of 2021 – a year that we will never forget.
- 4th Place for DevOps at the Codegeist 2021 Awards. We were very excited to find out that our One-to-One Analytics app received high praise from Codegeist in this year's awards ceremony. The competition was extremely tough and we were honoured to be a part of some of the amazing developments that they're seeing on Forge. The app helps to pull KPIs analytics into an easy-to-use dashboard for one-on-one meetings with developers. This is only the beginning for this app and we can't wait to see what impact it has in 2022.
- Gold Partner in Atlassian's Marketplace Partner Program. We've always had a great working relationship with Atlassian and this year we took things one step further by becoming a Gold Partner in their partner program. This has been a game-changer in terms of working closer together and getting the support that we need to push the boundaries with our software. We have no doubt that this collaboration will continue to reap rewards and hopefully, it should act as an inflection point to take our projects to the next level.
- 3 New Apps. This year we released three brand new apps, each of which received great early feedback from the community. Include GitLab for Confluence helps developers to include key information and files from GitLab in Confluence itself, which is a huge help when it comes to documentation. One-to-One Analytics for Confluence , as formerly mentioned, eases our way into one-on-one meetings with developers and engineers. Lastly, Pull Request Checklist Buddy for Bitbucket helps to automate some of the checklists and reminders that come with documentation releases, compliance, and so much more.
- New GitHub app. It's also worth noting that we released a new app for GitHub as well: Pull Request Checklist Buddy for GitHub. In a similar vein to the one we created for Bitbucket, this utility app helps to ensure that you never miss key steps when you're making pull requests.
- 2 Apps Made Fortified Compatible. In our constant efforts to keep our apps on the cutting edge, we have certified two more of our apps as Cloud-Fortified this year. This took a lot of work but we're really happy we can satisfy the needs of the very large customers in terms of Reliability, Security and Support.
- 112 Releases. Throughout the year we continued to iterate on our various projects and delivered 112 releases across the board. This is a staggering number and is a testament to the hard work of the team amid a challenging year.
- Free Cloud apps for 1-10 user tier. With our endeavours to also support small development teams with great products, as we understand that very well from our own experience, we now give all our Cloud apps for the 1-10 user tier for free.
When we look back on what we accomplished in 2021, we can't help but be proud of our efforts. It was another step forward for the company and we can't wait to get stuck in once again in 2022.
A big thank you to everyone who played a role in making all of this happen – you know who you are. Your efforts and energy do not go unappreciated. Here's to hoping that we can build on this going forward and continue to create software that helps developers to be the best they can be.
Onward and upward!