Our mission is to unleash the power of software teams with our development tools.
At Mibex Software, we strive to help developers to be more productive and make the software development process a more enjoyable experience.
We are best known for our Atlassian apps used by thousands of developers worldwide.
We are looking for team mates that have the same principles as we have and enjoy continuous improvement and self-motivated working. Find more about what it means to work with us and our open positions below.
Be part of our team
Your Equipment, your choice
Some of us work on macOS, some on Windows. Everyone gets the equipment they need to do an excellent job.
Paid Volunteer Time
We are proud to be part of the Pledge 1% movement and donate 1% of the yearly employee worktime for hands-on volunteering.
Family is a very important part in our lives. This is why we try hard to provide a family-friendly culture.
Work Life Balance
We understand that there is a life beyond work. This is why we provide an environment which helps to balance this.
Sounds interesting and think you’re a good fit?
See all open positions below or drop us an email directly.Contact us
Software Engineer 80-100% / Remote possible
In this role you will work on a new engine to automate pull request workflows as well as on our existing Atlassian apps with a modern Scala 3 based stack.
We're a small group of humans and are looking for a new teammate who brings in new ideas and multiple qualities in different disciplines.
We’ll be happy to have you on our team if you have:
- built apps from backend to deployment and are not afraid of the frontend
- excellent problem-solving skills
- the passion to continuously learn and improve yourself
- a desire to share what you know
- the ability to work closely with others
We’ll be especially thrilled if you:
- have in-depth knowledge of the Java ecosystem
- have experience with Scala/Scala.js or the strong desire to learn it
- have knowledge of relational data storage and SQL
- are experienced with Container technologies like Docker and Cloud services (AWS)
- have experience in building developer tools
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- An office library with specialized work-related books and magazines and a weekly book club where we discuss these in the team
- Comfortable working environment, with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure zones in our headquarter in Zurich
- 100% remote work possible - within Central European working hours
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development in a growing company